So ExpressBook is finally here, but you're looking for a little bit more information. The nitty gritty details. Perfect, I'm here to deliver the goods. Here's a deep dive into ExpressBook.
So, as you've probably heard already, ExpressBook has been our summer project and our way to give you more qualified leads. Using this feature will allows prospective clients to build their own proposals with your menus and business offerings.
How exactly does it work? Here's how:
1. A client submits a request through our ExpressBook feature.
2. When they submit the request, they secure the space with a 25% deposit. These people mean business.
3. You'll receive this new lead on your Dashboard with the brown color next to it (for ExpressBook leads).
4. ExpressBook leads are different, so you'll only have 24 business hours to respond.
5. You can review and book the event, review and edit the event or decline the event. Keep in mind that if you decide to make edits, you need to get the client's signature again because the contract has changed.
6. If you decline, we will shoot the client an email letting them know. If you accept, you decide the payment schedule for the remaining balance.
7. That's it. It's that simple.
ExpressBook is fast and easy, bringing you more qualified leads so you can focus on other things.
Peace and Chicken Grease,
If you haven't had a chance already, check out our ExpressBook page!
Topics: For Venue Managers