So you're looking to book an event and you have no idea where to start. If this was the early 2000s, you might make a list of potential venues, call up the venues and schedule a visit, make an extensive spreadsheet with prices and details and then eventually pick one and begin the planning process with the venue manager. I was not booking events in the early 2000s (I was in elementary school), but this sounds like a lot of unnecessary work.
And this, my friends, is why you should use VenueBook. This is not the early 2000s, and technology is making your life way easier. I give you: How and Why to Book with VenueBook.
1. Go to our site
2. Input your location, budget, date, time and guest count
3. Browse the venues that match your initial search
4. Click on a venue to view their profile
5. If you want to move forward with booking a venue, click "Book Now"
6. Add additional details of your event
7. Wait for a message with a proposal from a venue manager
8. Compare proposals and narrow down your options
9. Chose a venue, sign the proposal and pay deposit!
10. Move on with your life
1. It's much easier to plan and book an event when all the information is in one place
2. You can knock your planning out so you can focus on more important parts of your day
3. If you've never planned an event, we ask you all the right questions to help execute your ideas
4. We have a variety of great venues to choose from for all of your event needs
5. We have venues in multiple cities: NYC, CHI, DC and SF!
Do I have you convinced? Great.
Peace and Chicken Grease,
Want to know what to do after booking an event? Click here!