Private Dining Washington DC: Restaurants with Private Rooms
As a graduate of Georgetown, I love D.C. and I love sharing my favorite things about this city with you. Below we bring you some of the best restaurants with private dining - Washington DC.
Located in the heart of Adams Morgan, Roofers Union offers classic American fare and an amazing bar program. Roofers Union has three great spaces for your next private event.
- First Floor: The intimate first floor wine bar, Jug and Table, offers seasonal bites, eight wines on tap, and over 30 wines by the glass. The first level also has a space for private events with its very own entrance and bar, which an accommodate 50 people.
- Second Floor: The second floor restaurant features floor to ceiling windows facing the main drag of 18th St. and also offers craft beer, cocktails, and a wine list which incorporates moderately priced selections from around the world. This area can accommodate 150 people.
- Rooftop: Boasting one of the best rooftops in the city, the amazing view from their rooftop space only enhances the fabulous food and beverages. The rooftop is available seasonally, and can accommodate 70 people.
Located in the dynamic Logan Circle, Logan Tavern is a local restaurant and bar that’s perfect for a quick weekday bite or a Friday night out with friends. The casual American eatery with a modern tavern feel is the perfect place for your next event. Logan Tavern can accommodate groups both large and small for cocktail hours, buffet dinners or seated affairs. They have 3 options for private events.
- Dining Rooms: The dining rooms combined comfortably seats 135, and our full bar has ample standing room plus seating for an additional 12 guests
- Side Dining Room: The side dining room, with floor length windows, can be rented out privately, seats 55 comfortable, and can cater up to 80 guests for cocktail affairs.
- Outdoor Patio: The outdoor patio can seat up to 32 guests and can be rented out separately.
Once the home of Engine Company 12, the firehouse was built in 1895 and has been meticulously restored to preserve the original structure and design. From silent film and trivia nights, to live music and day parties, or events are all about having a good time. The event spaces at Old Engine are also customizable for any special event you can dream up. Old Engine has three main areas for your events.
- The Dining Room: Holds up to 200 people with additional room on the patio.
- The Ballroom: Holds up to 200 people standing or 100 people seated.
- The Firehouse Lounge: Holds up to 40 people.
The Madhatter is the perfect place to host your private events and parties. It’s a lively tavern know for beer & pub fare channels Alice’s Wonderland with an upside down room and more. They have 4 separate private dining and meeting rooms, as well as the main dining room and bar. Each of the private dining and meeting areas has their own unique look and feel, it’s like stepping into the world of The Mad Hatter and entering a new scene every time you walk into a new room.
- The Upside Down Room: Standing - 25 Seated - 18
- The Mezzanine: Standing - 100 Seated - 40
- Front Main Bar - Standing - 40
- Wonderland Room: Standing - 50 Seated - 30
- Main Dining Room Buyout - 200
None of these venues strike your fancy? Click below to check out our other amazing DC venues.
Want to become an events booking guru? Check out our resource center.