[Product Update] Save Events for Later!
If you've been away from the internet for the last few weeks, then you may have missed out on our ExpressBook relaunch. To make it quick, ExpressBook allows you to send your own proposal to venue managers using their menu offerings. Pick the basics for your event right away and book faster than before. Read more about it here.
As of yesterday, we released a new feature within ExpressBook that allows you to save events for later!
How does it work?
When you're filling out an ExpressBook request, you can click the link that says "Not ready to book just yet?" You can find this link to the right of the Submit Request button in the Payment section.
When you click the link, you'll have to confirm that this is what you meant (just to make sure). Once you confirm, we'll send you and email with all of your saved event's details and a button that takes you right back where you left off.
Why should I be excited about this?
1. If you're not ready to book right this second, you can save for later and come back to it when you're ready.
2. You can forward the email with the event details to your coworkers and friends to see what they think.
3. You don't have to worry about remembering any of the details because you come right back to the screen with the details pre-filled.
4. Now you can use the emails to compare your prices and weigh your options.
5. If you're in the middle of filling out the form and you've been interupted, you can save it for later and come back to it.
This is a great feature that we are really excited about! Use it when you're booking with ExpressBook venues.
Peace and Chicken Grease,