We've been working hard this summer to bring you an easy, fast and intuitive experience every time you visit our site. A few weeks ago we released a new search page. More recently, our efforts have been focused on the venue profile pages and the process of requesting a quote. Here are a few of the new updates you can expect to see when visiting our site!
Venue Profile Page
1. The Average Response Time will show approximately how long it takes a particular venue to respond to a request (either with a message or a proposal).
2. The Response Rate is shown too! This score assesses how a venue communicates with you. If they let a lead expire, it will decrease their score. Higher scores are rewarded to venues that accept leads and respond quickly with proposals (or messages).
3. Each venue profile page will now also include similar venues so you can look at a variety ofvenues that offer what you need.
1. Now, event details transfer over to the RAQ page so you don't have to go back to make any edits.
2. Based on if you're booking "for business" or "for pleasure", we have different event types for you to choose from (Meal, Birthday, Meeting, etc.).
We are really excited about these new Vupdates to our site because it make booking events even easier for you. Check it our for yourself by clicking the link below!
VenueBook is revolutionizing the way people think about event booking. Our platform lets bookers search for and find the perfect venue for any type of event. We let venues and bookers plan together online, creating a smarter and better-connected experience for all.